Vacation Protection Covers More
You’ve booked your vacation and planned all of the activities you’d like to experience. But before packing your bags, take the extra step to plan for the unexpected — just in case. For your convenience, we offer a plan provided by Travelex Insurance Services designed especially for Marriott Vacation Club Owners who reside in the U.S. that may cover your Owner trips taken throughout your Use Year. This vacation protection may now offer protection for even more — like Explorer offerings and adventure travel (excluding third party cruise lines and cruises booked through ICE and Vacation Tours booked through Collette Travel Services).
While traveling you may encounter numerous challenges, but you can help ease the stress of the unknown with travel insurance. Below are possible situations in which you may be covered:
- Traveling Child gets an ear infection and physician says they can’t leave on your flight
- Flight is delayed, causing you to miss your connection, and the next flight is the following day
- Baggage never arrives, and you must buy your necessities once you get there
- Golf clubs are redirected to the wrong city and you need to rent equipment
- Rental car is vandalized, and the car company wants you to pay for damages
- Beach, ski or golf activities are closed due to an unexpected issue such as contamination or lack of snow
- Medical emergency that requires evacuation out of Peru
- For your convenience, you can find information regarding coverage, including the limitations and exclusions here.
Owners with this travel insurance plan can also gift their vacations to family and rest assured that their loved ones have coverage.
For your convenience, you can even purchase travel insurance using your Vacation Club Points. For pricing and more coverage details, click here.
Please note: Who is Eligible: A person who has arranged to take a Trip, pays the required plan cost, and has a Primary Residence in the United States. This plan is available for Marriott Vacation Club bookings and other travel arrangements (as defined in the Policy under Trip Cost) made in conjunction with a Marriott Vacation Club booking; travel arrangements made through Marriott Vacation Club that involve third party cruise lines or Collette Travel Services, Inc. are excluded. This plan affords coverage for the annual Maintenance Charges (as defined in the Policy) that are paid by you to Marriott Vacation Club. Travelex Insurance Services, Inc. CA Agency License #0D10209. Travel Insurance is underwritten by Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company; NAIC #22276. LS2