Fly with Vacation Club Points
As a Points Owner or Enrolled Owner, you can look forward to villa retreats, culinary experiences, and outdoor adventures when you reserve a vacation using your Vacation Club Points. But vacations begin even before check-in — they start the moment you step off the airplane.
Now, you can also use your ownership to fly to your destination by exchanging Vacation Club Points for airline miles with American Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines®, and United®.
All three of these airlines partner with even more airlines across the globe, so you can find and reserve the most convenient flights to get you to your desired destination. United is part of Star Alliance, which includes 28 different airlines and 1,300 unique destinations worldwide. American Airlines is a member of oneworld Alliance, serving over 1,100 destinations in 170+ countries via the world’s leading airlines. And Hawaiian Airlines also partners with other airlines, allowing your options to expand worldwide.
Craving a Hawaiian getaway studded with palm trees and tropical cuisine? Hawaiian Airlines flies from the United States, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, and Australia to Hawai‘i. There, you’ll find seven Marriott Vacation Club® resorts over four islands, including Kaua‘i, Maui, O‘ahu, and Big Island. If you live in or near the United States, three new nonstop routes were added from Austin, Texas; Orlando, Florida; and Ontario, Canada. Flying in from Asia-Pacific? You’ll find flights departing from Fukuoka, Osaka, Sapporo, and Tokyo, Japan; Seoul, South Korea; Sydney and Brisbane, Australia; and Auckland, New Zealand.
Ready to take flight with your ownership? You can exchange 500 Vacation Club Points for 8,000 airline miles. Additional Vacation Club Points can be exchanged in increments of 250 Vacation Club Points for 4,000 airline miles. You can exchange a maximum of 2,500 Vacation Club Points, which is equal to 40,000 miles, but please note that Vacation Club Points in a Holding Account cannot be used to purchase airline miles.
Whether you’re seeking a sunny beachfront getaway or a quiet mountain retreat, you’ll have myriad choices when reserving your flights.
To exchange your Vacation Club Points for airline miles, please contact Owner Services.
Access to the Explorer Collection is made available through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Exchange Program and is subject to the terms and conditions as outlined in the applicable Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program documents. Actual experiences will be provided via contractual arrangements with third-party providers and may require the payment of additional fees. The experiences described herein are examples of potential vacation opportunities and are subject to change.
AIRLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• No changes or cancellations.
• Subject to the airline frequent-flyer program terms and conditions.
• American Airlines: For complete AAdvantage® terms and conditions, please visit https://www.aa.com/i18n/aadvantage-program/aadvantage-terms-and-conditions.jsp.
• United MileagePlus: Miles accrued, awards, and benefits issued are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus® program, including without limitation the Premier® program (the “MileagePlus Program”), which are expressly incorporated herein. United® may change the MileagePlus Program including, including but not limited to rules, regulations, travel awards, and special offers, or terminate the MileagePlus Program at any time and without notice. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents are not responsible for any products or services of other participating companies and partners. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about the MileagePlus Program, go to united.com. See additional MileagePlus terms and conditions.
• Hawaiian Airlines: For complete HawaiianMiles® terms and conditions, please visit https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/legal/hawaiianmiles-terms-and-conditions.
• Expiration of airline miles is determined by each individual airline.
• Airline miles will be posted to the appropriate account within 4 to 6 weeks following the initial request.
• Airline miles earned through participation in this program may be subject to tax liability. Any tax liability, including disclosure connected with the receipt or use of airline miles, is the sole responsibility of the Owner.
• Airline miles can only be deposited into Owner’s airline miles account. Airline miles cannot be gifted to another person. Once airline miles have been deposited, transfer of airline miles is subject to the terms and conditions of the airline program.
• Up to 40,000 miles can be exchanged in a calendar year.