Enhance Your Cruise Experience
As ports reopen and cruising returns, consider a vacation at sea. As an Owner, you can reserve an Owner cruise or a cruise via the Explorer Collection â€” plus enjoy a new Owner benefit level credit of up to $150.
NEW BENEFIT: SHORE EXCURSION CREDIT
If youâ€™re an Owner in the Marriott Vacation Club DestinationsÂ® Program and you use your Vacation Club Points to book a cruise through Our Vacation Center, a travel provider for Marriott Vacation ClubÂ®, you will receive a credit to save on shore excursions. Shore excursion credit can be used toward activities and tours, such as whale watching in Alaska, kayaking the Canary Islands, or embarking on a JeepÂ® safari in St. Maarten. The amount of shore excursion credit received is based upon your Owner benefit level.
- Owner and Select benefit level Owners receive $75 in shore excursion credit.
- Executive and Presidential benefit level Owners receive $100 in shore excursion credit.
- Chairmanâ€™s Club benefit level Owners receive $150 in shore excursion credit.
In addition to the shore excursion credit benefit, Owners booking with Vacation Club Points or cash may qualify for combinable cruise line offers from the biggest names at sea, including Viking River CruisesÂ®, Oceania CruisesÂ®, Regent Seven Seas CruisesÂ®, and more.
For bookings made with Regent Seven Seas Cruises after October 1, 2021, Owners enjoy an onboard credit for select sailings of up to $650. Check back frequently on the Our Vacation Center website, as offers may change.
To explore cruises, visit your Owner website. Keep in mind, Owner cruises are not eligible for the shore excursion credit benefit, as excursions are already included as part of the Owner cruise offer. Once you have the credit, you can book shore excursions with the Shore Excursion Group â€” not the cruise line. All shore excursions must be booked on the Shore Excursion Group website prior to sailing.
UPCOMING OWNER CRUISES
If Owner cruises are more your style â€” complete with onboard amenities, special excursions, exclusive events, and more â€” thereâ€™s still space on 2022 sailings, including:
- February 19 to 26, 2022: 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise aboard the Royal CaribbeanÂ® Symphony of the SeasÂ®. Cabins start at 5,000 Vacation Club Points per couple.
- February 27 to March 6, 2022: 7-night Mexican Riviera cruise aboard the Holland America Koningsdam. Cabins start at 6,500 Vacation Club Points per couple.
BOOK WITH EASE
Our Vacation Center recently reimagined your cruise shopping and booking website to deliver a better reservation experience. The site now features the latest imagery for offered cruises, so youâ€™ll know what to expect for accommodations, ship details, specialty dining, onboard activities, and more. Youâ€™ll also have enhanced flexibility when booking your next cruise, including refundable deposits and flexible rates for every budget. There are special offers highlighted throughout the site, so you can choose a cruise that works best for you and your travel preferences.
Keep in mind: Vaccination*, testing, travel-document requirements, and health protocols are constantly evolving and vary by the port of departure. Please review your chosen cruise lineâ€™s health and safety protocols to view the latest information on travel requirements. Once youâ€™re booked with Our Vacation Center, you will receive valuable information, reminders, and instructions leading up to your cruise departure date, so you remain in-the-know.
To explore options and book an Owner cruise, visit Our Vacation Center.
* An inherent risk of exposure to Coronavirus (COVID-19) exists in places where people are present. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and can lead to severe illness, disability, and/or death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, individuals with underlying medical conditions and/or older adults are especially vulnerable. By attending this cruise, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree to adhere to health and safety protocols required by law, the cruise operator or Marriott Resorts, Travel Company, Inc. Cruise operatorsâ€™ health and safety protocols may include, without limitation, social distancing measures, face mask requirements, health screenings, proof of vaccination and COVID-19 testing, which may change from time to time and for which you may incur additional fees. Due to COVID-19, this cruise (or the activities offered in connection with the cruise) may be modified, cancelled or rescheduled and you may be asked to sign a waiver/release as a condition to booking this cruise. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention publishes travel advice, warnings and recommendations related to COVID-19, including for travel on cruise ships, which should be reviewed before booking this cruise.
Shore excursion credit will be provided as a promo code. Credit is valid for a qualified cruise sailing booked through Our Vacation Center and purchased using Vacation Club Points. Shore excursion credit is awarded only on first cabin of booking and must be redeemed by Marriott Vacation Club Owner. Additional cabins on the same booking do not qualify for credit. Credit will be based on Marriott Vacation Club Owner benefit level at time of booking. Credits are awarded in USD.
Shore excursion credit must be redeemed with the promo code. The promo code must be entered and applied to excursions of equal or greater value than credit amount. Any charges exceeding value of credit is at the responsibility of Owner at checkout. There is no limit to the amount of times Owner can be awarded a shore excursion credit throughout the year with each additional qualified cruise sailing booking through Our Vacation Center using Vacation Club Points.
Shore excursion credit will expire first day of the associated sailing on member account. Shore excursion credit must be applied prior to sailing date.
Marriott Vacation Club International and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries make no warranty, express or implied, as to the condition, capacity, performance, or any other aspect of the activities, events, or service providers listed herein. No inquiry has been made into the activities or events, or the qualifications or the quality of services offered by the providers. Do not consider this an endorsement of or recommendation for any of the activities, events, or providers. The examples provided herein are subject to change. Certain activities, events, or services may currently be unavailable or limited due to COVID-19.